Friday 24 June 2011

Working with PrimeSense's Nite Middleware

Today when I tried to run the sample program in the Nite package, I got an error saying "One or more of the following nodes could not be enumerated:" It worked before, so I wondered why. Eventually I solved the problem by reinstalling the Nite package.

1) Go to the downloaded Nite package directory.
2) Use the following commands to reinstall:
$ sudo ./uninstall.sh
$ sudo ./install.sh
When prompted, enter the licence key: 0KOIk2JeIBYClPWVnMoRKn5cdY4=

4 comments :

  1. I get this error when I try to install :

    Registering module 'libXnVFeatures_1_3_0.so'... niReg: symbol lookup error: niReg: undefined symbol: xnLogSetMaskMinSeverity

    Any idea how to fix it?
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having the same issue as aswin. Any ideas on how to solve this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. same problem with xnLogSetMaskMinSeverity, I'm stuck too with it, please help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same! Anyone solved it? thanks

    ReplyDelete